MSB Analytics, Inc. had the privilege of being the presenting sponsor of the “2018 State of the Economy” hosted by Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce at ADTRAN.
As of 2018, the numbers have shown a great return on investment for the business and community sector. MSB Analytics, Inc., a local small business since 2006, is thrilled to see how North Alabama has grown. MSBA has been building meaningful and trustful relationships and partnerships across the Tennessee Valley. A remarkable future is upon us; great opportunities will come. It is an honor to see how North Alabama is thriving.
Overview of Economic Impact Results for the North Alabama Region
Estimated impacts on the north Alabama region by the fully implemented Economic Development Announcements made in 2016, 2017, and 2018 (6-months) include:
- $9.7 billion expansion of the region’s economy
- 20,400 operations related jobs
- $1.3 billion in annual payroll
- $5.7 billion impact from capital investments
- 17,700 capital investment related jobs
- $1.1 billion in capital investment related payroll
- $150 million increase in sales, property, other taxes.
Analysis Performed by: Brinda Mahalingam, Ph.D. Economic modeling, calculations, validation Jeff Thompson, CMER Data organization, calculations, and reports.